Wednesday, March 31, 2010
I had to operate on my big rooster this a.m.
Bridie(Fellow Hag) came in, went out to the coop and found
the rooster("Drambuie") hanging upside down from the rafters with his spur caught on an armour cable ! We gather an artillary of tools to try since I'd never performed this operation before:)
He was very still as Bridie held him. I tried a couple different tools to clip his
curly spurs. First,small saw, large saw and then large hedge trimmer(loppers) which worked ! I cut too close to his foot on one so he started bleeding so I alcoholed(I don't believe that'sa verb) the tip and then duct tape saved the day!
I'll take a pic and send it to the company.
Another Day-Another Adventure on the farm.