Search This Blog

WELCOME ABOARD ! !

Thanks for stopping by
Visit me at www.SeaHagSoaps.com

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Winter Is GONE

Ok, it's now officially daylight savings time and along with that winter is over!
I know it'll continue to tickle us but I think everyone is done laughing.
I climbed Vly & Bearpen peaks in the Catskills last Sunday with Grace
and a group from the 3500 club.I was really pooped after walking in the rain
for four and a half hours...in snow shoes.I got thoroughly SOAKED
but not much better than changing into all dry clothes and getting WARM.
On the trip home we (Grace and I) saw mature bald eagle over reservoir.
There were some high points in the day.

Sea Hag Soaps & Art Mercantile web page has gone through some changes
for the EASE of shopping.There are fewer clicks and now we're selling some art work on the site. www.seahagsoaps.com
Check it out. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment