Search This Blog

WELCOME ABOARD ! !

Thanks for stopping by
Visit me at www.SeaHagSoaps.com

Monday, October 25, 2010

FROM THE SOAP BOX -Be Thankful

I'm feeling very thankful for many things today. I guess after losing my Prince
"Shoes" this week(our #1 barn cat), crying while I buried him and crying more when I was recalling images of him all around me. A good cry is very cleansing-you re-evaluate all that is good in your life. The people who somehow find you lovable no matter what,your health,humor,beauty and all the things that tickle you.
We can't forget that everybody is plodding on through life and we must remember there
are no points for games and holding back. Tell everybody who's important to you that they matter and you love them....sniff sniff.
Love you ALL-Thanks for stopping

1 comment:

  1. Aww, i'm sorry... i'm pretty sure i met him a number of times. rest in peace little little man and may your sould go wherever it wants to go

    ReplyDelete