Search This Blog

WELCOME ABOARD ! !

Thanks for stopping by
Visit me at www.SeaHagSoaps.com

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday Charleston to St Augustine

On the road at 9:30 Am after a walk with Grace. I stopped in Savannah ,Georgia
for lunch around noon with Anna Mc(friend of my Boys) going to school there. Nice break along the old cobblestone river front....it's the Savannah river.I was there
a long time ago and always meant to get back there for St.Patty's Day.

I had an appointment at a shop named Sister to Sister in St Augustine,FL. A wonderful customer had given her soaps to try.
Side note to customers,family and friends:THANKS FOR ALL THE PLUGGING of Sea Hag Soaps and the shop that you do. I really appreciate it and am seriously touched by
all your kindness.My niece Marne continues to be a part of team Sea Hag.She surfs the Internet about info I need on pet friendly hotels or gift shops etc as I go.

We(Grace and the hag)got to run around on the beach-generally frolicking after my appointment. Grace was thrilled to be free,off lead, zooming around after a long car day.
Luxurious hotel for $49 and still eating out of my cooler.Life is cool...I like these gypsy days.

1 comment:

  1. Hey coll sounds like you are having a blast! I wish you the best of luck and keep on trucking!<3 meg

    ReplyDelete