Search This Blog

WELCOME ABOARD ! !

Thanks for stopping by
Visit me at www.SeaHagSoaps.com

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Peasants in Paradise




It was a fine June day when we made a break for the garden. A day
that spells out b-l-i-s-s. Two strong Hag women breaking the soil
and planting tomatoes,Zinnias and some herbs.
I don't think Playboy will be calling me real soon for the
centerfold spot but this is the real me-boots and all. I think
about my Irish ancestors when I'm in the garden. My claim to be
"Strong like Bull" is illustrated pretty well here.
I'm thankful for my strong body. I use to think in my next
life I'd want to be a petite "Thang".
She(Petite Thang) could never haul and climb all the places I've been.

1 comment:

  1. you look great in that garden...even if playboy wont call :P how are the raspberry bushes by the pond? last time sam and i checked we werent sure if they were coming in or not...well hope to see you soon...maybe you can come to our new apartment! it looks great!!! cant wait to have you over:) love you <3

    ReplyDelete